Thursday 15 June 2017

Independence Day Wishes

I am in love,
I am passionate about her,
I loving every moment of it
&
why not its her 64 th Birth Day.
happy independence day

~'~~'~::~ 15 august sms ~::~'~~'~

4th of July Wallpaper

I wish you all a happy independence day
may our country progress in everywhere and in everything
so that the whole world should have proud on us

Azad Bharat k NALAYK JWANO Agr aj Valentines Day ya Frndshp Day hota to INBOX Full hota.. Chalo jaldi se utho aur sbko wish kro.. "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY"

Thousands laid down thr lives so tht our
country breath dis day... nvr 4get thr
sacrifice..Happy Independence day


Today v r miles apart
bt I wanna reach across D miles
nd say I’m thinking of u in a very spcl way
happy independence day

Carried with care, coated with pride,
dipped in love, fly in glory,
moments of freedom in shade of joy.
Proud 2 be an Indian!Happy Independence!

Its tk decision,
2 value our nation,
Shall nt forget those sacrifices
Who gv us D freedom.
Nw its our turn
2 hv a
reformation..
Happy Independence Day

I am in love,
I am passionate about him,
I loving every moment of it
and
Y not its her 68th Birth Day.
Apna Bharat
H A P P Y I N D E P E N D E N C E D A Y

fourth of July Messages

31 States,
1618 Languages,
6400 Castes,
6 Religion,
6 Ethnic Groups,
29 Major festivals
& 1 Country!
Be Proud to be an Indian!..
Happy Independence Day…

Loved Indians,
Let us celebrate & enjoy the freedom to live
independently in our country Cheerfully,
Helpfully, Hopefully,Peaceful by remembering
our National Heroes who gave us Freedom after suffering pain & humiliation.
A Proud Indian

It is time for you to show your independence. let yourself be heard
so don’t follow others footsteps. be yourself fly free I mean you are
independent after all. Happy Independence Day


Today we are miles apart
but I wanna reach across the miles
and say I am thinking of you
in a very special way.
happy independence day

Today we come together
Be the cause for the unity
Make it Beautiful day another
Fight against corruption
Spiral the flag of On NATION
Happy Independence Day

4th of July photos for Facebook profile

1 comment: